Re: [eppext] [gtld-tech] RDAP server of the registry

Gustavo Lozano <gustavo.lozano@icann.org> Wed, 07 October 2015 14:00 UTC

From: Gustavo Lozano <gustavo.lozano@icann.org>
To: Patrik Wallström <pawal@blipp.com>, "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 14:00:27 +0000
References: <D23802A0.C0D5E%gustavo.lozano@icann.org> <831693C2CDA2E849A7D7A712B24E257F4A0A9B8A@BRN1WNEXMBX02.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <9FBF2B96-1FF2-4A5F-9697-388AEA71BF67@ripe.net> <831693C2CDA2E849A7D7A712B24E257F4A0AB58B@BRN1WNEXMBX02.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <88246F46-92E4-4848-BC5B-2275E942C4AF@ripe.net> <831693C2CDA2E849A7D7A712B24E257F4A0ABD5A@BRN1WNEXMBX02.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <DE7011CD-9673-4A41-8F15-B37B51BE9879@blipp.com>
x-originating-ip: [192.0.32.234]