Re: [eppext] Minutes for our meeting in Yokohama IETF94

Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn> Thu, 05 November 2015 09:43 UTC

From: Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 17:42:05 +0800
To: Ulrich Wisser <ulrich@wisser.se>
Cc: EppExt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [eppext] Minutes for our meeting in Yokohama IETF94

Ulrich,

It seems that there is an inconsistency  between the minutes and jabber chatting.

According to the jabber,

rik.ribbers@jabber.sidn.nl:
	is the WG opposed to taken onboard Informational
4g6bdlv965tvtus6229@room413.conf.meetecho.com:
	hummmmm
rik.ribbers@jabber.sidn.nl:
	yes silence no loud hummmm

So, Discussion about adoption of informational documents

“Hum only for no objection” should be corrected to “Hum only for no, objection”.

Am I making sense here?

Shall we review the milestone that contains documents that is still under discussion of adoption?

Di MA

ZDNS Ltd.

http://en.zdns.cn