Re: [eppext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilcox-cira-idn-eppext-00.txt

Stuart Olmstead-Wilcox <stuart.olmstead-wilcox@cira.ca> Thu, 11 June 2015 18:11 UTC

From: Stuart Olmstead-Wilcox <stuart.olmstead-wilcox@cira.ca>
To: Patrick Mevzek <pm@dotandco.com>, "eppext@ietf.org" <eppext@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:11:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.16.4.71]
Cc: "jean-francois.tremblay@viagenie.ca" <jean-francois.tremblay@viagenie.ca>, Jacques Latour <jacques.latour@cira.ca>
Subject: Re: [eppext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilcox-cira-idn-eppext-00.txt

Hi Patrick,

Apologies for the delayed reply.    Great to hear that you are implementing our draft and thanks for the great feedback!

I have taken a quick read and will provide a more detailed response in the next couple of days.   Regarding your comment on IDN table vs repertoire - can you point me at some of the documents you are referencing?   Draft's such as draft-obispo-epp-idn-04 use IDN table but I am not aware of other references.

Thanks,
Stu