Re: [eppext] moving documents along

Michael Holloway <michael.holloway@comlaude.com> Thu, 22 January 2015 11:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:21:39 +0100
From: Michael Holloway <michael.holloway@comlaude.com>
To: eppext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [eppext] moving documents along

2. draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-02 : I am happy to stamp a "no objection" on
this one.

3. draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase-02 : The discussions are ongoing,
hopefully we are close.

5. draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-00 : To me this document seems to be ready
as is, and as it has implemented by TMCH and LaunchPhase extension as
see no reason not to push it forward.

I am afraid I have no comments on 1. eppext-reg and 4. eppext-keyrelay
have not really been following these.

regards,
Michael

*Michael Holloway
Senior Systems Administrator**| Com Laude*
E: michael.holloway@comlaude.com <mailto:michael.holloway@comlaude.com>
D: +44 20 7421 8273