Re: [eppext] rechartering

Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us> Wed, 29 July 2015 11:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eASA5J1z6fTSJ2GAcTe89Sko4npoTHmgaf9jomVJx/A=; b=gYOoCVf9gkh12Ai302ahRJ/+fjH6+puuHxsDfgLGUOOy8nVPJvauAZAyRNCwEqTz4R Mgu7z1ex+5ZLcu0ADy+YidOEU16gJoB9BPocchOK6Kh1GeNNk5qwJGAxcMBc+NDQDbVr HfFS3alcVoAXhbz2a30j8shX32neTkmkOG95aLQHGFzaDdiHWsChQnA9Wz/+wMOV/RSq 4UAVR2uDuOfZMF3PSh4WdOaSsQSNBIU8zZSEW/6eGd3xDzC+e6PY1kri+k8jgTwgUeBG HNZBeb91a/awpvgsGBSPsGVJZwpUDjdgDWtzggAue2To1QYah5bk0+KbcSy7I1npGku1 v3bg==