Re: [eppext] Recharter Milestones discussion

"Marc Blanchet" <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca> Fri, 04 December 2015 14:05 UTC

From: Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
To: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 09:05:14 -0500
Cc: eppext <eppext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [eppext] Recharter Milestones discussion

Adding one more point to my opinion on milestones and grouping: Instead
of spending time on groups of milestones vs non-groups of milestones,
maybe we should work on the technical stuff and get the documents out.
By the time we have spent and wait since months now for the new charter,
we could have processed many documents already. Therefore, the issue
here is not grouping or not, it is to make progress on the documents and
move them forward to the IESG. So first priority is to get this new
charter out ASAP and then move the documents.

My 2 cents.

Marc.