Re: [ericas] Western, individualist conception of things (was: A suggestion for the Tao of the IETF)

Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@gmail.com> Fri, 21 June 2013 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6dmZGqGTicn18E4/FTw7w77g/oDkTvABbdjcaFxOPYY=; b=eQcAhwrSIEww6cKb7xXD5OdKizOV/g2PGDfyoQ2kXoZnO2rGeAlBsvUTiPYJBLqPEh XMmcoTzk6Kdb6ilmGo/3buIJVtoWswwU3zLHy90Kw5pThKlpZR5mPnjaab+0yCm41SRh 9JbRAO8u0xVIuFeB1r/NH/MC7wBaSR5REd3hnEc1eua4hfv8AGC7da1KRaUlHQ/z9OSC VtB18mcB+WPzAnkRwRN0NFng2TuSxf580UQJplLhG9GGUajnMe0GckLf05apveyQz56z lAiE8YcLprxQqW3eAOFfjwYcgcXOCxWQHPKscXHc7S4RMo8VXp3ao/i1nbOT2spEoBmX NY4w==