Re: [ESDS] Discovery Services Features and Functionality Survey

Ali Rezafard <arezafar@ca.afilias.info> Thu, 12 March 2009 19:42 UTC

From: Ali Rezafard <arezafar@ca.afilias.info>
To: esds@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:43:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [ESDS] Discovery Services Features and Functionality Survey

Dear ESDS members,

We want to thank all the webinar participants yesterday. We had great
discussions around DS requirements and clarified some of the survey
questions.

We have extended the survey submission deadline to Wednesday, March
18, 2009.

Also we want to thank all the members that have already filled the
survey. Your support and input on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ali