Re: [EToSat] BDP parameters draft (was: Re-chartering for extension work)

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Mon, 23 December 2019 16:08 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: 'Christian Huitema' <huitema@huitema.net>
CC: "'Gorry (erg)'" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, "'etosat@ietf.org'" <etosat@ietf.org>, "emile.stephan@orange.com" <emile.stephan@orange.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 16:07:26 +0000
Deferred-Delivery: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 16:08:25 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4255-8.100.1062-25122.001
x-tm-as-result: No--10.862300-0.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: Yes
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: Re: [EToSat] BDP parameters draft (was: Re-chartering for extension work)

Hi,

Following your comments, we have updated the draft with (amongst various changes) a more accurate description of the last_bdp and a security discussion.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/
Do not hesitate to share your views with us.

Merry Christmas,

Nico