Re: [Extra] Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 23 September 2020 11:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GDHwO+xhzyuceYvavQ4HLzfBox/0v0WxsesP8e4RPpU=; b=Xj8I/Mij0H8ckK7n1kN9V4HiCOKS5+eCyG8iuis7TKLvUyHR3nB+Z2r9GrF9+jApKB oFXdzvfr3u7GvdInaQ+alJlwrygkwSWla9EgK/N4/fUDMNmKdlJZayvcgveBZoXtk0Dx KqIeWd47/Y52noj/bTRhzL652o7L6MfD0x9x5HYZpkkac9p1i2uI2T7qN8m+YvnyrhyC L2r5NotpkAteKXpI05kyHPQdJCvOIG4ErVqpw0zIiliM35/RKfhqnz+cdPs2JntR60Rb 0AzO1mwtldhVSAHVJ+FCrN+AzAqhyuxhui0uoI4OuvLjaGAfAW7ucSEm00zMBpsCBBYN DKJg==