Re: [Extra] AD review of draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-06.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 16 November 2018 18:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1542392781; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=mtEmjBcuqZNZ0GivJMo9r6CjHFJNkk4jNyJFfcq6t8w=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=AMbbkFrbjYTFANzOKhpa4lub17ecuKnGWxxkJWw84GpoHguLDzt0onKDbTmXAq8PnSuP3L 5BPfBbpO1wBsUG4f85s48w5QIyMxQbZPB/AjfRQpvFtcTiqQgPNdI2OMKKkbbQkNImxvr8 JPhIAkWukVVnLGLAs2q5s+ZMjyeOz/8=;