[Extra] AD review of draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 04 September 2020 17:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Y9hmQGVk2Rf5tNkSvSlLuPA+L8C4DZHHAemlpavRfRM=; b=KAXSOQhFfho5bqi74V7bCYwy+z0upZlco0O0D5koahAAl65QasOPxn2QdAGQR+uu33 X/+CVLU6ym0+l6MRke2Kfex06p5dYJkp6kTyoRnrvVMfjfre1BaBw2I4JjM+afvF0Yph 8PWcOFuqpz/xn3Q8TQYVOJdDMvPSvsPBUSYK8ZCKlkxTCtvBhuvjtE6oyoymhzzipNqT phdwaP0qwVIWcAICwukFkFQJCYN2HwJUE5n0yAUrEGJVjZuREt/MGyTrV5sJQvP4xzmQ d1UJEBJcg8BsGKFrQCM7DkHyx1YIgj/ADDNHnQRaMtg/Ks5/sy+btfyNME/5ilD1sNNc Dy6Q==