Re: [Extra] AD review of draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 02 November 2020 20:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xzCF39mlF9j0BW0+p4Wt6vuqRiJmrV5vLBEfkfB7nlQ=; b=AL2PsLIzMjF8yj+njanBvO4oG+wht/uYLIgJSpTuO4QBrmom/HvEWDAmXG6K2Ld5eK Qoo8733BLllTJow5hRFe6QwtSXa9AaIAW+A9ACAwwbpD/7f7xI9aK0q+4UrEBvVvOPmW Rk1N9nPUhaoUEY9dsi3x/WfhCJDPetYVpxrIBY4xrWZxVXHAm3dLEla8iyofz7ZkCWIC +xB2MDTD5Zq327VqXaXjlWQVn3heUf+SUO0jxpStUyFjwLDqMXblHBJRqFpTYdI1ICKl pJXd+icGAZPV88RnneKALe9fztM7CB/fcfd1Zmj1I5Oy4WEFseapGKtSDT5Y3bQKHK7t F9uw==