[Extra] Minutes of today's session uploaded

"Bron Gondwana" <brong@fastmailteam.com> Thu, 08 November 2018 10:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= fastmailteam.com; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject :content-type; s=fm1; bh=8pAipgRUfOg+/G6HdWeXoKYfaO10QECFuQMA0iD W4Ro=; b=zPjgIwgXXvEeVr6BRk1cWu6YTHjg2Xvz8MXs91jBYNai0N7TVJlHWu5 +OAskVozrnQLO/Tg7lcBlmTM5qPNNVT06aHpQS4ktyvjvQx870/dmIwd4LUzZO0Y 3uvB68oyFNJAVYYj8BJ7TnyE9NsHnGbW6RKfHF/8g7At733LfTfEYUzmRYDUS9yK OiNv0/cVdM0YE80FAM5Nbc8n7KR/Q1p2d5ItZ8U/vyxsmgNHGHkg8UUVDk671Zdx CCAlKaBq3Buhag0jIdJ2BUXS2wnl1LLjc/+/AIAYLENSabzNrf69CFa67Oyk5rtq athU1kTQymBfnn8QfgfRrd5p3BUhBFw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:message-id:subject :to:x-me-proxy:x-me-proxy:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=8pAipgRUfOg+/G6HdWeXoKYfaO10QECFuQMA0iDW4Ro=; b=OcBKEGsF fDROT7Rz945CAcQNnrHEcOO3MU4f1tXOmvkVF8zU7rz8h033bJMBdBlPMXZx62j6 doB9FdvEnPtBfDrYlgeKjVlQPbKkWrOGw7naQvhmEEiBlrrpWXqhIcM0iN24YCc5 ZzPwtLQKnlmE4SB0B/ulyjPuDuNrqvfrUUiOM/amIJZBUzxUWkecUMWtWljDKa5s 0PNFnqeFZCHWz4LoBzcOxM0Ca0ezQa7oqOAHb1Ex3ou1Fal2aFMbo1dJMKSRrAAk V1HWB+U25CtFNY59nvS0XaaASv4hhiRqm3I05jDNK0a9eNH13i48kJ4Wda4w12+F F2Ct5wE6Bm8MEA==