Re: [Extra] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 26 June 2019 14:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1cRxfUHgC9Ni66CqZw4sawqJTC1UaRKoSaBehxGvdeE=; b=QFV+W/GtDtrsMP68aepepl+22yaMQsHaVhGSjXIkq7TVaHEHkqX9l1l3VczrDiSxjn TKJGug+j6XQgKoOtb9S7Mi84i6iSK8YwdM32wobmwZCATC+egsDGYsdu3gYjy4fnvZxz mIaShdOk92PqiRK5FwAlE0RgFoYgt8gk1pFjnKALjN6nkkTdwIFNXTR6cQ1TolcTJvom HHkuvxL7PQuLXPGuhekLyPw0tDGapP0z6Si2+IVOhL4MpHyFzZiKulu+DwdHtp7MJEa3 QLZfNM3GX/QsP08xxYIDlRkqTv39G1xieOZQpTFA/2wZ2/H7pYiPsFBmyJPWBFpaAlZj sgEw==