Re: [Extra] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 02 June 2019 17:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rAqHyYRRpxO7Uo7V2dVD/ubN7LN6JAUhqGunE5JJ8Q4=; b=tW+AJBm4UPNIzh5EvJu3m9pfzhtI1GGADUbSLG8KoGogsSBoPW6xsk/d4Kes+sboTz DnQWtlUVtY2dXM4qlF71aY1w3EsIT7ZCH0OThH+V+KR1YG1n39Gx4sHMcoaWTXkb0Q3y /wbwCqtthkuloHnuB8d5EY5WUqEmEo71RHx3GlE+H/vh0Ltryv/crFSgm2kuKTQ/Km5u ymJ6tKMv1UlRRtcHQS6tgoKor9uFidR1S7vmysMtk/iTEqtN/QMwLTCRlVeCeIfUVeFY aGvtRUWv2/Pfkplt3Ge+KPIvk3C/1YfEU390VoNo036Deqc1ozME8Ko3q5CwUQ9WTLTG Uurw==