Re: [Extra] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 14 May 2019 02:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eL2118ge2fK+8MLncgyghGI0m9xTwF/GEmGhNBck7kI=; b=VwK/IkVkUd3lR3lIQNtwBGv7ok/GjUmi/XQINbOv9Y9ln/dxYafurGZloRkCOG3auD qAhk6dWO2Eu6C9x8/BIPcz1D3araslRJKVcsn3Dz9uOBPS4IbNLeXSa6VCRaIHXhIaRD AQvoZ4xzgePXLOOdgR7OsV2gIpLIFixXJ6Vy0PA6hUM3yIZUZwJyzPcaawYsak2cuBbM wkSsOd4OidDZ6OIu8W+GpERo/zmKNxya1qRNRK9xgKhw51f9e17bj76T3zYs0ZQJK+Q7 ZvYhTBAcvVTNdtL8FvgsAnvf2+wWsMZ4gR0vY7ukXcfVP7e8/KlFoC5FZqWvjveUYTUb SgUA==