Re: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2-15.txt

Stephan Bosch <stephan.bosch@open-xchange.com> Mon, 22 June 2020 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=open-xchange.com; s=201705; t=1592848562; bh=IlHc91RlzD5b01s4US7Z1bEMdgcHzQsIODOwnnhk2p8=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=KxzoEP4+QAXdCC6ywK7o95f+T1PTZMAnRyx6+TYWueExhVM6VSYZF25N9KikuiCrH noGL2qLj/dteJg3KTRAj+NcS7pcxBOj62waZCSEKPDaDlo0Segg+YCkBWJxoLs1Vgt MIbIYj3uAEIwgp/uHc7hze3EdFbP0wZxWQQTFKeOZK+WE1QqJCXUTBlUqFsjQnHg56 fYCnti0xaQ+2qbADDosHVg7A655BYy7tSLBSQX+Y8EbdM2iDuCaq4hPXNs7bOCtpxP q2eS4wwPyENS7FLbPAHIODWr0N2AS55XoypwEoZZp5ezK29zvLcjJb+tiLoVL+kgPK +V5s04q9p4Yxg==