DHUNT%enr.prime.com@relay.cs.net Fri, 13 April 1990 16:13 UTC

To: fddi@merit.edu
From: DHUNT%enr.prime.com@relay.cs.net
Date: 13 Apr 90 12:10:32 EDT

To:       katz@merit.edu
Cc:       fddi@merit.edu
From:     doug (dhunt@enr)
Date:     13 Apr 90  11:50 AM
Subject:  IP over FDDI working group meeting

Dave,

I just received a tentative agenda for the upcoming IETF meeting, scheduled
for 1-4 May in Pittsburgh.  I noticed that the tentative agenda does not
include a working group session covering IP over FDDI.  It is my
understanding that we now have a version of RFC 1103 to be forwarded
through the standardization process, and that we should be addressing
our next action item, which is to produce a document describing the
operation of IP and ARP on dual MAC FDDI stations.  What plan do you
feel our working group should follow to complete this action item?

Doug
  •   DHUNT%enr.prime.com