Re: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-04.txt

Thomas Stockhammer <stockhammer@nomor.de> Fri, 25 November 2011 12:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1322223306; l=32789; s=domk; d=nomor.de; h=To:References:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Content-Type:Mime-Version: Subject:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=6xVEH1MFJFdAx1ubJMSpKN0yLKw=; b=BiO9VSvBBCAt2rgECf2CKdi+dexNgTMQmFFW7xEqXVrgpyPvKHT6YHB3tvwAxvsOm6u 83G1DhfYxag1nOmIHAAaw1UHQY5iQ2Nsr+RuWpe5Mb9mFsMV7oqbwQJMYtBBJPo8k48nk xi8YfKEFEpLcgJODRMlZw7eHU1mYjLiTBEA=