Re: [Fecframe] AD Review: draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Mon, 10 October 2011 17:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6Pk0Bh59O3eapgqF/08XVUmn6b3CEBsrdPaopwSR6pU=; b=KNOSJXAaYwPjriDm7c8YURuby83nRf9d53uf7vjv6ATTDN105qAxoiHfcfJNAJmXsS qkvAX0FJjGJMJ5icnHRVsBO5uYNpCm92I/6ZPDzbvAhpw8eNEppTIJ8I9Mh9rzRwqZdb 9tV6e1Ru9U8uDvLVCBn5FLEsr5u9QZCA73Aec=