Re: [Fecframe] IESG Eval followup: config-signaling anf rtp-raptor

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 21 February 2012 22:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=6799; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329864318; x=1331073918; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=FSW1Oc8B91APUWK6tiITXzn9EW+UpCxRiKggQTTYma4=; b=PGnrPbmNcYAtNON5ew+3dbfWJIneB/D9g6V1VNt7kEdcRZjIsjVeYA1G c6QuN1B5JL3Zc2S60rOAvpYMFbrULLjOzqVLq3WTuu8Ux2p5DvbAqxYhk B7JTxGldso9VetL2psZxTpBOT0H1vGnJPnUEEt7/vRaXlhvQNtOb/SPZw g=;