[Forces-protocol] RE: 01-5

"Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <hormuzd.m.khosravi@intel.com> Sun, 24 October 2004 22:19 UTC

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:16:49 -0700
From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <hormuzd.m.khosravi@intel.com>
To: <avri@psg.com>, <hadi@znyx.com>, "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.hzic.edu.cn>
Cc: ram.gopal@nokia.com, Robert Haas <rha@zurich.ibm.com>, Ligang Dong <donglg@mail.hzic.edu.cn>, forces-protocol@ietf.org
Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: 01-5
Sender: forces-protocol-bounces@ietf.org

Avri,

I'll send you an update on Protocol Scenarios section by tonight.

Jamal,

I looked at your comments...i don't think any of them are show stoppers,
unfortunately I don't have the time to respond right now but will do so
by tonight

Sorry All (especially Avri), about not being able to respond faster over
this weekend, but I guess you can never plan enough when you have a 2
month old in the house...very sorry about this!

Avri, thanks for all your hard work in getting the draft in shape and
incorporating all the comments...i understand its not easy sometimes.

Let me know by when your time(EST), you would ideally like to have my
changes...I will do my best to get them to you.

Regards
Hormuzd