Re: [Forces-protocol] FE Protocol LFB, FE LFB, CE LFB (draft sections) to review.

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com> Sat, 23 October 2004 19:08 UTC

Subject: Re: [Forces-protocol] FE Protocol LFB, FE LFB, CE LFB (draft sections) to review.
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com>
To: avri@psg.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:04:58 -0400
Cc: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <hormuzd.m.khosravi@intel.com>, ram.gopal@nokia.com, Ligang Dong <donglg@mail.hzic.edu.cn>, forces-protocol@ietf.org, Weiming Wang <wmwang@mail.hzic.edu.cn>, Robert Haas <rha@zurich.ibm.com>
Sender: forces-protocol-bounces@ietf.org

I think it is fair to separate in the acknowledgements the original
proposal authors from others. Right now they are all lumped as:

"The authors of this draft would like to acknowledge and thank all the
 protocol proposal authors"

Sorry, thats all i read so far ;-> But i do plan to scrutinize this version.

cheers,
jamal