Re: [Forces-protocol] RE: GET/SET in one msg ?

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com> Sat, 16 October 2004 00:46 UTC

Subject: Re: [Forces-protocol] RE: GET/SET in one msg ?
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com>
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jhalpern@MEGISTO.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:40:52 -0400
Cc: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <hormuzd.m.khosravi@intel.com>, zsolt@petri-meat.com, "Yang, Lily L" <lily.l.yang@intel.com>, Steve Blake <slblake@petri-meat.com>, ram.gopal@nokia.com, forces-protocol@ietf.org, Alan DeKok <alan.dekok@idt.com>, Ellen M Deleganes <ellen.m.deleganes@intel.com>
Sender: forces-protocol-bounces@ietf.org

Joel,
We are sort of in a rush here to beat a deadline ;-> Give it to us in
boolean logic please ;->

Did i read correctly that since we may have multiple operations (we have
been discussing event un/subscribe as something that would appear as an
operation for example) then the way to go forward is have GET as an
operation?

cheers,
jamal