Re: [Forces-protocol] RE: GET/SET in one msg ?

"Ligang Dong" <donglg@mail.hzic.edu.cn> Mon, 25 October 2004 09:12 UTC

From: Ligang Dong <donglg@mail.hzic.edu.cn>
To: hadi@znyx.com
References: <468F3FDA28AA87429AD807992E22D07E025791E5@orsmsx408> <002d01c4b50b$1ecc9c10$020aa8c0@wwm1> <1098102734.1042.134.camel@jzny.localdomain> <013101c4b51d$a50761e0$020aa8c0@wwm1> <1098134060.1077.446.camel@jzny.localdomain> <5.1.0.14.0.20041019093826.0232d418@mail.megisto.com> <055401c4b669$97a1c840$845c21d2@Necom.hzic.edu.cn> <1098383190.2883.386.camel@localhost.localdomain> <00dd01c4b803$806bd620$8401a8c0@dlg> <1098442868.1112.38.camel@jzny.localdomain>