ForCES Model updated

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com> Mon, 26 November 2007 16:36 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:36:04 -0500
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com>
Subject: ForCES Model updated
Comments: cc: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>

Folks,

Joel and I have been busy behind the scenes working on updating the
model draft and we have a new draft out.

* All known issues being tracked have been addressed and closed.
* A lot of little editorial nitpicks and fixes.
* Readability is improved.
* Synchronization with the protocol draft is completed.

PLEASE read this version even if you have before read the others many
times before. Send email to the list or to Joel and myself so we can
fix any issues that were missed. It would be extremely useful if people
read this before the meeting.

Please find a pre-relase of version 9 here:
ftp://ftp.znyx.com/users/hadi/private/forces/draft-ietf-forces-model-09.txt

cheers,
jamal