Re: [forces] AD review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Thu, 26 May 2016 11:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mojatatu-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vDqeKChFm8XkaRGZcAbHeQFFq8A/wJyr3wGBgihhjUc=; b=XCnIeo4Nj9EXJcLaLYDp6P3DX5kktd9E6nrhvG3qYK4p/axB2Co+EXMwtiFcVJ5JPi DpE04sBv4RVtObZgr8RRXZfzZq0vHHw9Snqfj5udpw7FFrGPUmcuGPAMikh7PghXdMMY kBG10na8Lu1pWTBJ4l2PDtQqxbA10gkTMLt7K3Dbt3x1UiTGjAbsf5+9RfJ+EOAyn3i0 I42DxfVGEtpxffFXER0hMJGsGQA4NzK1dg5qERiluep7575o6TwOxTBeDXr3Dg+MX0tY rugNgNdcp40UiPj5XA/nz7h9wOqR3QoNU/u6HkzBATdI4es7zLxxiS20GetJ1WY1twZn iN8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vDqeKChFm8XkaRGZcAbHeQFFq8A/wJyr3wGBgihhjUc=; b=D6unGigDKzKxHBFdsvWBhkUPv++FOT5UmO5IiviKHCYnebsXVUTvug+KarS4S5tL/b xTc6CfYngNobcuv/JUlyVzxh9mFRIyolG01eN1/3njx1kgEA7EAbSCBdvmcc6Nu/+Lei tIUyndBEUjBLvpJ5fRt7XvSf6kWkyme4TNjbxQqgL162Qyl0nB/Qx0vlFowxshLzMoGy 0cgf8czxgR7bkUyZyXibpVG2NTwiJC6TRMDjB5M7mTPjYqibtZwwXc06A/sk8Q+e4saW l17NooSPWz56W5br9fgw4yyPgFMIM9k1/i9mzAcVuQ6tiX0a35fd+3qz4H25QNrT4yka TOoQ==