Re: Outstanding issues with the LFB Lib document

"Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn> Tue, 03 November 2009 02:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:50:13 +0800
From: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: Outstanding issues with the LFB Lib document

Hi all,

It's closing to the meeting date. Just as Jamal proposed, we may need to focus on the issue on how the conceptual model is described and established. We may have more time discussing on other issues after the meeting.

Together with Ligang, Fenggen, and Chuanhuang, I propose to present a very draft slides on the conceptual model in two days to the list for discussion. Based on the discussions, we may form a slides file for the meeting.

Note that we only have less than one week for the work.

thanks,
Weiming