Re: Model Draft - Property

"tom.petch" <cfinss@dial.pipex.com> Thu, 14 February 2008 17:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:02:57 +0100
From: "tom.petch" <cfinss@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Model Draft - Property
Comments: To: Patrick Droz <dro@zurich.ibm.com>

One other thought, unrelated to my other two posts.  I suggest adding 'Property'
to the 'Definitions'.  The word is given a specific technical meaning here,
somewhat distinct from common usage, so you might consider adding:

Property -- components have properties associated with them, readability,
writability, length of string, event threshold and such like.  Some of these
properties may in turn be writable by the CE.  Properties are discussed in more
detail in section 4.8

Tom Petch