Re: minutes and slides uploaded

"Wang,Weiming" <wmwang2001@hotmail.com> Fri, 21 November 2008 14:11 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:11:59 +0800
From: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang2001@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: minutes and slides uploaded

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <joel@stevecrocker.com>
> That poll took place.  A long time ago.
Do you mean years ago? Can anyone show the related messages or links?
Now, I'v checked the message archives back to March 2007 the time IETF 68th meeting, I still havn't seen any such poll, let alone a conseucus.
Maybe I missed something.

If it took palce before 2007, it is sure that such poll made no consencus, because in 68th meeting, we were still discussing about the TMLs.

thanks,
Weiming