Re: Release of a test version of ForCES dissector based on Ethereal 0.99.0

Haleplidis Evangelos <ehalep@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2009 11:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:09:52 +0300
From: Haleplidis Evangelos <ehalep@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Release of a test version of ForCES dissector based on Ethereal 0.99.0

Greetings,

I just installed and used your ethereal code.

However imho, I think there is a small bug.

In all my ForCES packets it doesn't calculate the length correctly.
i.e. Bogus: Forces Header Length (6 bytes) is wrong.
That was a simple association message, which has 6*4 = 24 bytes.

I think that you must multiply the header length by 4 to get the correct value.

Regards,
Evangelos Haleplidis.