Re: Release of a test version of ForCES dissector based on Ethereal 0.99.0

Fenggen Jia <fgjia@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn> Fri, 12 June 2009 01:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:33:19 +0800
From: Fenggen Jia <fgjia@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: Release of a test version of ForCES dissector based on Ethereal 0.99.0

hi,all,
       The attachment is a capture file using tethereal,it gives seven message types as AssociationSetup/AssociationSetupResponse,Query/QueryResponse,Config/ConfigResponse and heartbeat in two modes.You can use the tethereal command as follows:
"tethereal -V -R "forces" -i lo -s 1500 -x "
where "lo" is the loopback interface we are capturing,you should substitute with you own network interfaces,more usage can find using "man tethereal" or "tethereal --help",hope this will help u with using the dissector.Ahny problem feel free to contact directly by this email.Patches is welcome,thank u.
Yours,Fenggen