Thanks, we are ready to lend you some cash regardless of Credit

"Isaac Walters" <Johnnieblockcityscape@williecrawford.com> Wed, 03 October 2007 16:21 UTC

From: "Isaac Walters" <Johnnieblockcityscape@williecrawford.com>
To: <forces-archive@ietf.org>
Subject: Thanks, we are ready to lend you some cash regardless of Credit
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:21:13 -0000

Finding rates low enough to suit is never an easy task. What if I were to tell you that there actually is a simple way to find the a lower rate for you?  What if I told you that the rates were lower than any other one out there? You would of course be doubtful of what I said, but why not check for yourself?

http://contriculation.com/

Lenders should be offering you the best deals and not make you search for them.
Stop fighting for lenders  let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
If you want a lower interest rate,and peace of mind then..

http://contriculation.com/

Bad credit seems to be a major deterrent for lenders these days but again, what if there was somewhere out there who didn't care for your credit status?  Low credit rating?  No problem.

http://contriculation.com/

Ivan Curtis