Config Response typo

Evangelos Haleplidis <ehalep@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2008 19:54 UTC

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:54:37 +0200
From: Evangelos Haleplidis <ehalep@gmail.com>
Subject: Config Response typo

Greetings to the list,

I believe there is a typo in the Protocol ver13 draft:

Page 44 for Config Response:

   |    Config    |   LFBselect  |   (SET-RESPONSE |   | Section 7.6.2 |
   |   Response   |              | SET-PROP-RESPONSE | |               |
   |              |              |    DEL-RESPONSE |   |               |
   |              |              |  COMMIT-RESPONSE)+  |               |

It should be:

   |    Config    | (LFBselect)+ |   (SET-RESPONSE |   | Section 7.6.2 |
   |   Response   |              | SET-PROP-RESPONSE | |               |
   |              |              |    DEL-RESPONSE |   |               |
   |              |              |  COMMIT-RESPONSE)+  |               |

I was wondering

As it is written in the Config Response:

It indicates whether the Config was successful or not on the FE and also
gives a detailed response regarding the configuration result of each
component.

Regards,
Evangelos Haleplidis.