Re: [forces] AD review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Mon, 03 August 2015 22:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=zXYd8qukvsj4X+0aRhVArv6FsB+VnljXPMbaHpu7lDc=; b=SRuE26xejJy7kmfC7kr4ivPmneyXOf08nf5RdRxX/zXYFR6mli4oZUqNcfEuS23A+x hjOv+eNleork/skXFTXePADcaXrTKnik2AMs9ZW4UUEFLBbIp68TEq9h7ASB6KHb5V+e chRr9AGguPeWJvRfPbaxXeuW2HLuYC/RlTOMTViV69IIBx55geKoNC3oUXofeuN0Cw9C /GehczwA2f3q6KmdBIsBtuy2GmZfgqMSH2VG/0t2Q8RSYhvsq537paIjvwyLqeuW6Lfq eGs7y6oFAjR3SUuiTQadoO/md83U2U8VpkgDhwECumZF0y+kfxlVdK+4++rr7g1YzKyX JGRw==