[forces] AD review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 31 July 2015 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=33XLfNGSCYW//6HpD6RRf/YCpnTwqbDcBhed4rk/EwE=; b=IUVvt4e6t0KuSku2lcM4iBjhEAlZs/Z1if1Af8R0yVI2Ah9Kv+VpK0X6ncWYcda37Y mc2SvIpN8XUMxqmTuBLZy0xBECK6N4iCZtrP92wu9fjwomuCOBn2MbhsJOD85hhFBNIx 2yFPs5ExIz49IieaNecH5mk400uQcdXTHbuspgdF/RGUmJwPfMzsVlfvVPSh6tz28uBt s49oFxd8VG3tJ9z12gXbsV27B4EG+gI4NkAph8Hifp3sQgAV3YjIFu36/keD/4IbaTwQ qEqhfRYRlLjVLKIs+3uGT7xc8e/I/XQGyCeR44zeUoI8akH0kd0yBTRWs9bJ82C0klHv IwvA==