[Fwd: Pls post this to forces WG list.]

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com> Mon, 08 September 2008 13:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:03:58 -0400
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@znyx.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Pls post this to forces WG list.]
Comments: To: Robert Haas <rha@zurich.ibm.com>
Comments: cc: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>

Bert,
Forwarded to Robert and Forces list (sorry couldnt figure how to let the
allow you to post without subscribing you)

cheers,
jamal
--- Begin Message ---
I am not on the list and do not want to subscribe either. So my
posting got bounced. Pls forward or post it for me.

So if people want to comment/respond, they should explicitly
copy me.

Bert Wijnen