Re: [forces] AD review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Mon, 03 August 2015 11:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=fsgWebEWLK1kPn7ujyTHn0RTEfLBJvadU/dscwQXts4=; b=BVcb9WCjH481XzXNB7LO5xP6yT0K/9dIaWgz7eF3QlBwC9tTpjQ/dSx6M3VGGrx1oM xn9Dgb8hoJrBeP7pRlyrSwJ6jHrJFXgeRtwMsW7cJARdJL0ivJ1fZNRe0XDt2qAIGIqe xOxhOXxe7AOVPsFY/kg54HNXLORU8Pbi0Oq3Xu0baYxz33L6D4rC4//xOJjusa/c2ORW dg0ThuMjEwJn48VDrx5L9PalBSfNXYTM75TIwssl576Dxmw0piqCJeeI4d/i9aBUjSjc lG6+a0euJiSYPAQsAZ25Eh+F9HoIH4g4HfUlhwUNnMk2R6Ek/4qNGNlMtzLniVXQOArx VAJg==