Re: [forces] Adoption of ForCES Inter-FE LFB draft-joachimpillai-forces-interfelfb

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Sun, 04 January 2015 12:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=lWcmsvidrFILosfGJMWu3vSiXTUkIQdvFoxCsog02yU=; b=H6Mn0/ee+xh1qU23AKXXv2R5trpDayH9DQuEReAwveldzY5/rV4fq7hT1vJ6l5RV97 IXXluXQsV4wEM2le0gR4mCHZ4EpMTaOAwnFEIqzY5q5HALgHjqX8Orzb1ojvnuChgPA9 rDjvsRf/y4YBAPjbbBCpAUCJHulrxcXbpSjxHVMiA4bhcHO/eDWArVuwEzwpzKnTl6VB 4wqNBoRvop4Fert4kZO5bxrlvBS67H2jmigbVvISvnaO0OwAwdrinmQge+jaKZKihMO9 QlqGM2gh0N5rRaWgJ/6nkOMYDkOqQVPw27I6IT1kWSLnDKAErt3YpZS3fB8pK2qLyZ7d EDvQ==