Re: Model Draft - Property

"Wang,Weiming" <wmwang2001@hotmail.com> Sat, 23 February 2008 15:13 UTC

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:13:34 +0800
From: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang2001@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Model Draft - Property

Just talking about myself, I'v read through the earlier version and proposed comments already. Sorry that I havn't got time recently to go through it again for the latest change( which I also think not very necessary), but I'm ok with the latest discussion results.

 Anyway, I'm ok with the draft to go ahead.

 thanks,
Weiming