List merging?

Kent England <kwe@buitb.bu.edu> Wed, 14 November 1990 22:57 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 1990 11:52:20 -0500
From: Kent England <kwe@buitb.bu.edu>
To: frame-relay@NRI.Reston.VA.US, smds@NRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: List merging?
Cc: iplpdn@NRI.Reston.VA.US

	Given the announcement of the iplpdn working group and list,
should we continue the separate smds and frame-relay lists?  Would it
make sense to merge these lists into iplpdn by just redirecting the
traffic to iplpdn and telling people to subscribe to iplpdn?

	I suppose it is too late to make "iplpdn" more mnemonic.  I
have a devil of a time spelling this correctly.  I also can't figure
out how to pronounce it; would "ip-lip-din" sound OK?  (all short
i's.)  Perhaps we just leave that to Phill Gross?  :-)

	--Kent