Re: [ftpext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ftpext2-hash-00.txt

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Thu, 25 November 2010 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=F1AASEqC7tsegpsTjpWt7jwp+oCIqJ5QpOBNaJVGF6Y=; b=UYIx0X4qir502+SGEWGNLBFLr9mSY6INmVDGgC+iiNHz7uknCSfRNVwuugsy74UsX+ LVKwGCwGS2xWrCKfI+1HoHwLiwsBb8CUgmLO4/T0mD5/3qpQ2NB/D/lc4eHJkbgbfxBt /bV1icQa+/RCK1n0LJyyXljcae54Mjss1mcfQ=