Re: [ftpext] Submitting new drafts

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Thu, 21 October 2010 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0YE1trwJB9sf2Uy9vHPrAGUxmC3WOaIT3O864D0t0K4=; b=XjAGS216jTu54lBnV0B8Df0KuBX5KrmUKsZ8zjGwMmMUlHsZHczWuH5tINIOBCYitQ IERvuaokNvjQfz7mDBHKHYtdBjdP9J5oiGtKz4pNYUuqDvtNhAnAmPFYQNPk2yb6Tsrk cbaxmdTUslKxgu7f6/6OZ8AQAVDjV5vXNjlyw=