Re: [ftpext] draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions

" Ángel González " <keisial@gmail.com> Tue, 23 November 2010 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mY0Q+bTRCZ6xlld0fLwXaRHsya1hSvcS3NwqyvMQp3U=; b=u6dGYntqqsgOOke5EmaToRW0W7q5qHycOZzCZq5pD3524vuYgdiDF9HDgbF7D2E/e+ ItlBSxH06ZKKFGWvvu2DlCJe7kOoUCwREf4B1i4T1u3BqZBd4q4bXKavNa8m6WkFa00m 5IE6QExMS1Fn8kaaEdtaiGqP+KExU2SKtCgjE=