Re: [ftpext] Question about draft-bryan-ftp-hash-07

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Thu, 16 September 2010 05:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OgtvMw6/QsHwYGZexmiJrZe0XU8NYV1QeguHoPOkiz4=; b=BNgCiTh0pR/8RPDalm5y/rtE1uXUdUIJlS7IlCBNvZdXsrojfAEzpPMtuhmy3FncyZ YJkI4fXX9TUW41GWPnBlRf+dXW1omcET46G4UkpM7l5Xk/a/+S3RW/ywugLO/yZQIY7E 5K5FHb2b0uAEvmWLlzX0Y9OcUkzrbbuX2siME=