Re: [ftpext] WG Action: FTP Extensions, 2nd edition (ftpext2)

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Tue, 23 November 2010 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YlS2FDpTO6bF3PcaD9k4UFOIHMjiCBXJ5b1R6tlMedg=; b=HPVP7OuAwhu4vJBexi72J1QHh6VZMJL5u96i5202uNiKBusbeiLQs5FfvrDXh6rHK9 SQvU8L/aAGs3Ap/oazaMh+FkrBu5Icjih0bgIZcUYloeeLCV741EQurALSgrvA5rJh0P mtGcUesYMu1yKyvCFZmA0mHD8K50iQ0Qkx2aM=