Re: [ftpext] Followup on FTPEXT2 BOF in Maastricht

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Thu, 09 September 2010 17:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dNB2dODKYkc3YrWOArAnzQbm2zPRR+d/jl8/nuJHbi8=; b=Nomr4nDytR+oxFt+pJ6XUA1tNpQrqgqQJVwm5bAnjNID10A4MqjIYOfzGKyjpemxh4 GYbZhV2n8rLQWLEbCNFnyLRLmFjzZVmYrLxLe13PaPoWHZJkOn2F+SwjCptqRxrBflsx nK9T60kxIPE3q5AxC0MtLxlT+wyI16tj3OoS4=