Re: [fun] [homegate] status of the homenet effort

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Fri, 01 July 2011 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; l=19588; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309532494; x=1310742094; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:from:to:cc; bh=rxQkMYvWsW4+Ngf6YLfOKiEuBALtpp9ARQrUpKBo9tw=; b=WQghVXBoavftytTXdrT7cum/Lkn4Dy7nNr7VuMj/5QqFxpB6KBKWOjIA A88GYOewzc/C/ZjTfijPwQd1s+gpyDmEyucNiHk0/fp/tGew3fjiZvWxl 9Ta55HnUu6Jend647+uJnoUVJ1TrsGmTxWdN1d2c68mx2/c5OBzOoxOn/ A=;