Re: [gaia] Internet censorship and blockade in Catalonia (Spain) in the recent weeks and today

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 01 October 2017 12:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1506861302; x=1507466102; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=GozV96AIpD4c0R1l7e7BgH9JE e6Xz824jVjVBcSFD1U=; b=BTk5vuNttuRisXGQyRHeaBfyMQgF0fADaXwzdOwgJ ylUt4itmOp6X4/KqEKXuuYCDISAKuESu99pkg3vza+C89KCp4hj/ZVkEsKwonb3m sgla8gAm6x3Ol5doRNGm/Yi49zO1miyXLFrSBFU5raKun1cZlXdpr/W+/3nbjUzD 94=